Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink

Choi Byul-I looking cute posing in red framed glasses, a pink and white shirt, white shorts, and a red hat. She definitely needs to use glasses as a prop more, she is so~ cute with them

Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-1


Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-2 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-3 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-4 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-5 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-6 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-7 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-8 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-9 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-10 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-11 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-12 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-13 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-14 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-15 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-16 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-17 Choi Byul-I in red, white, and pink-18

No comments:

Post a Comment